Thursday, 15 September 2011

Erica's Rehearsal Plan...

Ensemble Rehersal, 16th September

-After setting up I plan to;

1. Run through all of the four pieces as it has been a while since the group performed the pieces together. I plan to run through each pice once to get an understanding the specifics that need to be worked on in this week and further weeks to come. In particular i want to look at:
- Switching roles (as a member of the group left)
- Ensuring everybody is comfortable withtheir new or existing role and
- Everybody has the materials to progress
2. After running through our ensemble pieces, I would like to work on our 60's composition as i believe this needs the most work (based on the recorded rehersal from before the six weeks). I specifically want to look at:
- Backing vocal harmonies
- Guitar riff
- Piano Chords and
- Modulation
3. Finally, work on our 50's piece 'Shout'. I think this is the second weakest piece of our collection, especially backing vocals and drum pattern.



After the lesson, I will evaluate the rehersal and try and work out a list of targets for the following rehersal.

No comments:

Post a Comment