Thursday, 20 October 2011

Lee's Rehersal Plan

Right as this is the last rehersal before half term I want to run all of the current set, and as a group identify any points of improvement that can be rehersed over the week so that when we come back all of current songs will be up to scratch and we can concentrate on our 90's piece and our upcoming composed 80's piece.

First off I think we should start with Really got me, because i think we've got that running smoothy after our work on it last week, so our main aim for that will simply be to get Sam up to speed after his holiday.
Secondly I want to do some work on Shout because i feel it sounds a little bit messy and as it is at the moment it just petres out instead of actually ending, so we need to decide what we're doing about ending it.
Next I want to go over Imagine and look for any improvements that can be worked on as I feel it can be a little uncertain and tetchy and i think with just a little bit of practice and tidying it should come together.
Finally I want to go over Thats how i know just to keep it ticking over an maybe look at the key change because it sometimes sounds abit messy before we settle into it.

This is alot to fit in to the hour but i think its necessery to pick up on anything that needs work over half term and to consolidate our work over the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment