Thursday, 17 November 2011

Erica's Rehersal Plan #2

After watching the video back from last week, I believe that we really need to consider a second piece to perform at the celebration assembly as it is soon approaching and I dont want us to look silly!

I plan to run through all of the pieces, starting with the one that I believe needs least work, so dont moan its not in order!
The order we will run through will be;



  1. You Really Got Me

  2. Imagine

  3. Shout (as we should still get this right from last week!)

I will set aside some time to go over the three pieces if they REALLY need it however, I think we should be able to play them with very few mistakes at least once through to help us make our decision as to which we will play alongside our 60's composition. We will then be able to look at both pieces in detail and try to start perfecting them for the performance.


One thing I've taken from Adam's evaluation is how much time we did waste trying to sort out the choreography. I'd rather focus on the performance musically and perfect that before adding movements to save being bomb-barded (if thats how you spell it?) and doing both to a lower standard.



Also, I know we haven't properly practised 'Don't Look Back In Anger' so I do want to quickly run through that to see where everybody is at with that one and can decide what needs improvement for future rehearsals.



P.s. I'm bringing back Tom's tambourine for our 60's comp because I miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment