Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Tom's rehearsal plan

Okay everyone, after reading Sam's evaluation and watching some of the rehearsal video it has come to my attention that the song 'That's how I know' is sounding a lot better. So my plan is to practice our composition song again for about 30 minutes which should give us enough time to add in the vocals and backing vocals, if we go over on my predicted amount of time, it doesn't matter because that song is fresh in our minds and we can easily complete it.

If we have time, I would like to make a start with the song 'Shout' and use Sam's technique from last weeks rehearsal to improve the development of the song. I would like Sam, Holly and Tom to go with Mr hood again and work on the vocals. Whilst the instrumentalists will stay our normal practice room and rehearse the song 'Shout'. At the end we will all come to gather and slowly build on the song by putting the instrumentalists, the bass, the guitar and keyboard together. If we have time we will introduce the vocals.

If we do 'That's how I know' quick enough that means we can move on to 'Shout' and make a good start on that.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment